Everybody gets a free resource bid now to support all users

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5705
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 4 2021 2:30 AM

When the Lexham OT Bible makes it through Community Pricing everyone will get a free copy.

And if you haven't read the fine print read it now...

... did you see that if your bid is successful you will receive back the final bid amount in Logos Credit.

If you bid $17USD now and the successful bid is $12USD you will only be charge $12USD but then you will receive back $12USD in Logos credit. So you get to choose where you want  to actually spend that $12...and I'm sure we can all find something to which we could put a small amount of Logos credit towards... and you still get the Lexham OT Audio Bible as well.

If the Lexham Bible is not your cup of tea there is great news... you won't be forced to use it, you can even hide it if you want but you get to bless an fellow user somewhere around the world who will be blessed by it and you still get to spend that money on a resource that is to your liking. 

So let's get this project over the line, make a small commitment today that will benefit all Logos users around the world.

There's only one thing left to do...

SineNomine:

Posts 162
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2021 5:56 AM

I know this suspiciously sounds stupid, but ...

- clicking to the product page, and reading about the NEW literal translation of the OT ...

- which at least claims will be able allow the user to directly trace to the source materials (that would be UNIQUE!) ...

- and uses the most up to date lexical information ....

- and will be offerred for FREE!

Well, you can see why I didn't bid. Presumably this would be LEB's 2nd edition with expanded utility.

And Friday is still days away!

Edit:

I realized the Lexham DSS Interlinear was FIRST to directly include the manuscript link. Sorry LEB.

Posts 24641
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2021 6:08 AM

DMB:
Presumably this would be LEB's 2nd edition with expanded utility.

As I understand it, this is adding an Audio component to the existing LEB.

Posts 5705
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2021 6:41 AM

Correct Graham, it’s the audio component for the existing LEB, it is only about the text in that the text is being read aloud. I’ve never read the product page as anything but bring an audio OT for the existing LEB. But the fact that Denise did indicates maybe FL need to look at making that clearer.

Graham Criddle:

DMB:
Presumably this would be LEB's 2nd edition with expanded utility.

As I understand it, this is adding an Audio component to the existing LEB.

Posts 6717
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2021 12:26 PM

Come on lets get those bids in. Bid $10.00 so we can cross the line and go home. All the persons who  bid $8.00 move your bid to $10.00. After all, you will get $10.00 credit back. You can save it for Logos 10 next year.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 226
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 4 2021 3:28 PM

I did put a bid in for $17, but it was at $8 when I did, so it looks like it is going down. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS