Baker’s Dozen Sale

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 80
Jon | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 11 2021 9:54 AM

Got an email from Baker Academic about a "Baker's Dozen" sale going on now until 5/24, with BECNT at $479 and 40% off individual titles in that series, among other items on sale.  Nothing on Logos, but sure enough, Accordance has it up already.

Hoping Logos follows suit, as I know they offered it the last time Baker Academic did this back in December (the $479 BECNT deal, specifically).

Posts 1594
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 11 2021 10:26 AM

Jon:

Got an email from Baker Academic about a "Baker's Dozen" sale going on now until 5/24, with BECNT at $479 and 40% off individual titles in that series, among other items on sale.  Nothing on Logos, but sure enough, Accordance has it up already.

Hoping Logos follows suit, as I know they offered it the last time Baker Academic did this back in December (the $479 BECNT deal, specifically).

That would be good if Logos offer too. The sale doesn't seem to include the revised BECNT volume on Romans, which is a shame.

Posts 262
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 11 2021 1:11 PM

Paul Caneparo:
That would be good if Logos offer too.

Agreed! The BECNT price works out to under $27 a volume. I didn't pull the trigger last time, but this is a series I'd love to have. Also, I'd also be tempted to snag the Paideia set at $200.

Here's hoping...

Posts 8152
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 11 2021 2:00 PM

That’s Accordance doing the Baker’s sale, not Logos.  Maybe FL can bring it over to Logos as a Flash Sale!

DAL

Posts 80
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 11 2021 2:42 PM

I reached out to customer service and they said that they do not plan to carry the sale this time, unfortunately.

Huge bummer.  

Posts 24
ElephantMan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 11 2021 3:41 PM

That's a shame. BECNT is terrific, although starting to age.

Hard to justify when it's alot more expensive than comparable commentaries, and can't buy the Logos editions at a reasonable price.

Each volume of BECNT Luke is $69.99 (~$140 for both). It's good, but not 7x better than the comparable NICNT or ZECNT Luke, which are sometimes 50-60% discount on Logos individual volumes. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS