Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Edward Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 13 2021 10:11 AM

We have a problem - our Church treasurer died last year and we have not been able to access her account, so have no means of managing our subscriptions. Emails to the contact link get only automatic replies saying "later..."; this doesn't help. We are unsure if our subscription will suddenly end and if we will lose access to all our resources. Can someone help with resolving this?

Posts 25105
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 13 2021 11:04 AM

Hi Edward - and welcome to the forums

Sorry to hear of the problems you are going through.

You should be able to see the status of your subscription from the Proclaim app - click the Manage Subscriptions link

But to fully resolve this I suggest you contact Customer Services - contact details are at https://www.logos.com/contact (Edit: sorry, I've just noticed you said you had tried to email them and hadn't received a response. If possible, you could try calling them)

Graham

Posts 2
Edward Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2021 11:40 AM

Thank you for replying Graham. I did try the "Manage Subscriptions" page but the details relate only to ones I have bought (none), not those of the church group. The help page says that it must be the original purchasing account, or the one to which this right has been passed, that can see the details, This is the problem - the minister who set it up has moved on and presumably passed the right to our treasurer, who has died and left no login details for her account and we have no way of accessing her personal laptop files to try to find out. Our temporary treasurer doesn't have an account and emails to customer services over many months yield only an automated reply that never gets the followup response it promises. Perhaps a phone call to customer services might be a solution, but that will be an indeterminate length international call at £££ per minute. Why do customer services never answer emails properly with a non-automated response? Is there ANY other way?

Posts 1
Shara Heiniger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 14 2021 12:20 PM

I emailed you and can help you with that!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS