Cambridge Greek Lexicon

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 100
Chris Lane | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 15 2021 11:09 AM

I am curious if there is any talk on a licensing agreement that will enable Logos/Faithlife to offer the Cambridge Greek Lexicon. Any info that can be given re:this resource coming to Logos? TIA

Posts 33452
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2021 2:58 PM

worth putting on FeedBear (faithlife.com)

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 371
Lonnie Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2021 4:08 PM

Chris Lane:

I am curious if there is any talk on a licensing agreement that will enable Logos/Faithlife to offer the Cambridge Greek Lexicon. Any info that can be given re:this resource coming to Logos? TIA

You may want to check out this review by Dr. Rob Plummer, i.e. "Daily Dose of Greek"

https://vimeo.com/544985951

Posts 100
Chris Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2021 8:40 PM

Done! Thanks for the suggestion MJ, I was not aware of this new suggestion site. Thanks.

Posts 100
Chris Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2021 8:47 PM

Appreciate the post, Lonnie. I did watch this review. While the emphasis in the video was saying that it might not be needed by beginning NT greek students, this lexicon is supposed to offer some reconsideration of lexical sourcework and would be a helpful/welcomed addition to have in digital format alongside BDAG, LSJ, GE, MM, etc.

Posts 19401
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 28 2021 5:21 PM

Chris Lane:

Done! Thanks for the suggestion MJ, I was not aware of this new suggestion site. Thanks.

Added comment to FeedbackLogos Book RequestsCambridge Greek Lexicon that has 6 votes (Amazon link from thread => THE CAMBRIDGE GREEK LEXICON

Caveat: new Feedback needs a separate login so please vote => Add the feedback website to the Faithlife SSO system that has 27 votes.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS