Faithlife Bible Screen gets stuck on a single screen.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 11
Dale DePriest | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 3 2021 12:25 PM

I have downloaded and am using the Bible Screen for a opening screen. For those who don't knw what I am talking about see: https://faithlife.com/products/biblescreen. Then scroll down to windows lock screen. This is a boot up screen that automatically show scripture in a arts like view. I enjoyed having it as it gave me a new screen each day but now it seems to be locked on the same screen day after day it is showing Psalms 108. It is a pretty screen but I miss the changes. How can I get the daily changes back? Where do they come from? Perhaps faithlife itself determines the daily screen. any help would be appreciated.

Posts 27033
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 3 2021 1:38 PM

Dale DePriest:
It is a pretty screen but I miss the changes. How can I get the daily changes back?

The product page says "Bible Screen is a continuous loop of over 300 animated Bible verses set to music. Stream it on your TV, computer,....". So I would chat with Customer Service about it.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 11
Dale DePriest | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 6 2021 1:51 PM

Yes, I sent them an email before I posted here. Their answer was to post here.

Posts 2815
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 6 2021 3:59 PM

I was once told that this app has reached its end of life.

Verse of the Day app error - Faithlife Forums (logos.com)

It's still rotating the daily verses for me though.

Maybe it will help to delete the app, and install it from scratch.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 11
Dale DePriest | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2021 11:59 AM

Yes, that is what I did to finally get it to work again. I deleted the installation and installed it again. It now works like it is supposed to, at least for now :)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS