ISSUE with list of brothers/sisters in the Bible in Factbook

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33270
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 6 2021 2:58 AM

This isn't an error but rather a less than ideal implementation. In the list of brothers and sisters it would be very helpful to indicate where there are separate mothers (i.e. half-siblings)

Err 5

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 33270
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 12 2021 7:29 PM

bump 3 for attention

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3623
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2021 10:31 AM

Hi MJ,

I've passed on your request to the Content Team.

Posts 135
LogosEmployee

Hi MJ:

While this would be useful, the lists in this resource are generated from already existing data. This data does not include information about whether someone is a half sibling. It would require a new data project to clarify those relationships. I will pass this along as a request, but as it stands I can't easily clarify those relationships in these lists for the time being.

Posts 33270
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 1:24 PM

Jeremy Thompson (Faithlife):
as it stands I can't easily clarify those relationships in these lists for the time being.

Sorry to hear that as I expected it to be implicit in the existing data, but if it requires a new data project, I understand.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS