How Do I Search For Tags In A Note?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3059
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 17 2021 11:48 AM

Not only would I like to understand how to compose a search for the tag, but also, I would welcome an explication on how to rightly use Attributes and Values when tagging a note.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.4

Posts 32928
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 2:21 PM

Beloved Amodeo:
compose a search for the tag

Just use mytag: - the label search function was recently reported as a bug. As for how to tag -  I think I'll pass as it depends very much upon your interest and what you choose to annotate. Someone more like yourself in interests should answer.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3059
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 3:19 PM

MJ. Smith:

Beloved Amodeo:
compose a search for the tag

Just use mytag: - the label search function was recently reported as a bug. As for how to tag -  I think I'll pass as it depends very much upon your interest and what you choose to annotate. Someone more like yourself in interests should answer.

Thanks MJ. I must misunderstand you. As you can see my search mytag:breath gives no results; as you can see I have one tag labeled with this word.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 26795
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 3:44 PM

You have to search your Documents  i.e. Basic > Your Documents, instead of the resource.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3059
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 4:00 PM

Dave Hooton:

You have to search your Documents  i.e. Basic > Your Documents, instead of the resource.

Ah that's it! Thanks, DaveSmile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS