BUG: I manage to get the make new guide for Passage Analysis mess up in Verbum

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 36109
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 28 2021 10:07 PM

After BUG: I made my Passage Guide quit working!!! - Faithlife Forums (logos.com)

I tried New Guide, all sections from Passage Guide but the 3 Verbum collection are all "all resources" where they should be, Catechism, Church documents, Church Fathers ...

Err 3

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3079
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 9:06 AM

Thanks, MJ. We're investigating.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 3079
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 1:48 PM

Impressive... four bug reports for the price of one!

1. Certain licensing scenarios can cause the special Verbum collections to not be available to the application.
  2. The special Verbum collection sections don't actually ever show up when you run a Passage Guide.
  3. Adding "All sections from..." in either a Bible reference or Topic Kind template will fail to include the specific collection.
  4. The Catechism section will never return any results.

We should have a fix for the first three items in 9.7. The fourth is related to resource metadata, and will be investigated and fixed separately.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 6067
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 3:25 PM

Andrew Batishko:
Impressive... four bug reports for the price of one!

New record? Party!!!

Andrew Batishko:
We should have a fix for the first three items in 9.7.

Nice!

Andrew Batishko:
The fourth is related to resource metadata, and will be investigated and fixed separately.

Yes

"God commands you to pray, but He forbids you to worry." - The Curé d'Ars.

Posts 3940
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 4:38 PM

MJ. Smith:

After BUG: I made my Passage Guide quit working!!! - Faithlife Forums (logos.com)

I tried New Guide, all sections from Passage Guide but the 3 Verbum collection are all "all resources" where they should be, Catechism, Church documents, Church Fathers ...

Err 3

This was fixed in 9.7 Beta 1.

Posts 36109
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 4:50 PM

Thank you ... I promise not to try to break my record here.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS