Gregory of Nyssa Catechetical Discourse missing Gregory of Nyssa tagging

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1869
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 29 2021 8:15 AM

Over the weekend I was pleased to see the Popular Patristics volume of Gregory of Nyssa's Catechetical Discourse download to my library as the prepub went through. And I was quite please to see how it is tagged to send me to other patristic works in my library.

I was disappointed to not see that it is not a destination for the Gregory of Nyssa datatype, especially since NPNF2 5 includes the work with tagging. For a work like this which includes both the original Greek and an English translation, not having this tagging is quite disappointing.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 9153
LogosEmployee

SineNomine:

This seems like a straightforward problem for Kyle to resolve.

(repost from forum migration rollback)

Posts 1869
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 1:41 PM

SineNomine:

Yeah. It certainly sounds like a simple oversight that can be corrected if the issue gets in the hands of the right person. And so I truly want this to be a gentle nudge to Faithlife and not a whiny complaint.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

Posts 5616
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 3:26 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

SineNomine:

(repost from forum migration rollback)

Thank you, Bradley!

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.”St. John of the Cross

Posts 1869
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 1:26 PM

Bump - It still does not have this functionality....

Posts 1702
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2021 4:35 PM

I apologize.

We had this already to go out before it even shipped but there was a mix up.

It's all cleared up now and will be available on September 13.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 1869
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2021 5:12 AM

Thanks. The issue I complained about has been fixed. It would be lovely if the introduction now used this tagging when it discusses the work...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS