Kyle: Why are these monographs? I thought charts were media

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 32918
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 5 2021 8:13 PM

I was surprised to notice these are monographs. As I would expect to use a media search, I thought these would be media.

• Kierspel, Lars. Charts on the Life, Letters, and Theology of Paul. Kregel Charts of the Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Academic, 2012.
  • Wilson, Mark. Charts on the Book of Revelation: Literary, Historical, and Theological Perspectives. Kregel Charts of the Bible and Theology. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Academic & Professional, 2007.
  • Bateman, Herbert W., IV. Charts on the Book of Hebrews. Kregel Charts of the Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Academic, 2012.
  • Johnston, Thomas P. Charts for a Theology of Evangelism. Nashville, TN: B&H Academic, 2007.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 32918
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 10 2021 11:19 PM

bump for attention and, perhaps, an answer 3

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1598
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 19 2021 9:33 AM

Moved here for visibility: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-resource-updates/posts/change-resource-type-to-media

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS