NASB 2020 Reverse Interlinear

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 255
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 20 2021 2:45 PM

My question was, "How long do regular customers that are going to pay 29.95 for an RI have to wait?" 

If the RI has already been released, why make the paying customers wait for it? I don't get it. 

Posts 255
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 20 2021 2:47 PM

I'm a paying customer. I'm not asking Logos to give me something for free, so if the RI for the NASB 2020 was released in July to the "club members", why do the rest of us have to wait? 

Am I missing something here? 

Posts 255
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 20 2021 2:49 PM

Sorry, but I don't get it. Why do paying customers have to wait for a product that has already been released to extra, extra, paying customers? 

I don't get it. 

Posts 33772
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 20 2021 3:23 PM

If you want an accurate answer, call FL. I have no way to deterrmine why you don't have it. If others have it, I suspect they are also paying customers.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 33772
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 20 2021 3:25 PM

Sorry this is bugging you, contact Faithlife.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 29900
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 21 2021 4:16 AM

Joseph Luna:

Am I missing something here? 

”Faithlife Connect” used to be called “Logos NOW,” and promised “future features now.” If that were still the model, users would be getting L10 features now, but kInd of in a beta, in developmen form. There were a number of issues with that model, but FL wanted to  continue the subscription model to “level out” income and lessen the “famine or feast” cycles of income. 

FC keeps many of the benefits of the old service. I assume that since the RI is ready, subscribers have access. Non subscribers may have to wait until the next round of features (ie L10).  

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 255
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 21 2021 12:49 PM

Thank you for doing the beta testing. I just hope you are getting paid. Allow me to ask my question again, how long do regular paying customers that are waiting for the NAS20 RI to be released have to wait until they get their product? I put in my order in early June, yet it appears that the RI for the NAS20 was released in July for the Faithlife "club" that are paying for some extra benefits that comes extra material. 

I will be charged $30.00 plus taxes when the RI comes out officially. Any idea? 

Posts 29900
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 21 2021 1:45 PM

Joseph Luna:
I will be charged $30.00 plus taxes when the RI comes out officially. Any idea? 

I already answered in my last sentence. A likely scenario is L10, which based upon previous releases, would be next fall. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS