Beta 1 is here

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 217
LogosEmployee
Jannie van Niekerk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 22 2010 2:50 PM

Patrick S.:
I still remember my wife calling up the chinese take away and asking "could she have some 'afval' " instead of asking for "afhal"! They took it well

Had a good laugh over this one. Thanks for sharing!

Posts 34
Mark Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 22 2010 3:12 PM

Congratulations Mac Dev team.  Great work!!!  Yes  Now, please take a half day off!!!!!!!!

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 22 2010 5:02 PM

Anyway to set it where these release notes show up at the top? Sometimes they get buried underneath other posts...

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 22 2010 6:14 PM

Jannie van Niekerk:

Patrick S.:
I still remember my wife calling up the chinese take away and asking "could she have some 'afval' " instead of asking for "afhal"! They took it well

Had a good laugh over this one. Thanks for sharing!

Being an angophone I had to look those terms up. For the benefit of others who didn't get the joke: afval means waste/garbage, and afhaal means takeaway (or takeout as we'd say in the US). That must be a common mix-up in Holland by foreigners. The words look like they sound nearly identical.

Posts 14
KGBguy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 22 2010 6:50 PM

Hmmmm, I wonder why they all say that.... Huh?

Truth Reformed Bible Church, Colorado USA

Teaching Elder.

Evangelist, currently preaching in Ukraine

Posts 94
Ben Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 22 2010 7:58 PM

Great work! Now that shortcut icons are smaller, waiting for my layout tabs to change from wrenches to . . . I dunno . . . something that makes you think of a workspace! (Or is there something I can do to change them.) Regardless, looks like things will just get better and better with Logos 4 Mac!

Posts 652
Jeremy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2010 1:46 PM

After downloading beta 2 on my 13.3 Mac I can fit three different options in my ribbon at the top of the homepage now. Is there any way to arrange the items in the ribbon according to my liking?

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS