library disappeared

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
David Grace | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 25 2021 8:22 AM

bought a new computer, downloaded logos and it was working fine, purchased the free book, closed to have it uploaded and i was asked to download logos, which i did and it did not download my entire library. In fact it did not download none of my books or anything. 

Posts 3845
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2021 9:03 AM

Did you use the same email address as your original order?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 8394
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2021 9:11 AM

Did you signed in with the same email? If so, call customer service tomorrow.

DAL

Posts 2
David Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2021 9:40 AM

Bro Floyd, when i bought my new computer, i got a new email address from att. Before i downloaded Logos to it I changed my account address and email address and then downloaded to new computer. So I know it was on record as I had been using logos for the week. I decided to take the new book of the month, free. As i always have i closed logos and opened it and it told me to download logos. I did and everything disappeared. 

Posts 29794
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2021 12:13 PM

I suggest that you call Logos in the morning. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 19399
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2021 12:45 PM

David Grace:
when i bought my new computer, i got a new email address from att. Before i downloaded Logos to it I changed my account address and email address and then downloaded to new computer. So I know it was on record as I had been using logos for the week.

Welcome Big Smile

Curious about operating system on new computer ?

David Grace:
I decided to take the new book of the month, free.

Does new book appear in Web App Library => https://app.logos.com

Logos Help Center (LHC) => Installing and Updating (Desktop) includes:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1160
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2021 3:09 PM

David Grace:

Bro Floyd, when i bought my new computer, i got a new email address from att. Before i downloaded Logos to it I changed my account address and email address and then downloaded to new computer. So I know it was on record as I had been using logos for the week. I decided to take the new book of the month, free. As i always have i closed logos and opened it and it told me to download logos. I did and everything disappeared. 

If you changed your email address, all you did was change your contact email, not your account email which is your permanent ID. Your can't change your account email as it's your permanent ID. You need to contact CS on Monday.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS