Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1122
xnman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 31 2021 4:42 AM

When all this merger of WordSearch and Logos came about, I was not happy about it at all. But I believe for all us WordSearch people that came to Logos, that we have a better product and a lot more flexibility in using the software to help with studying, preparing lessons and gaining knowledge of God's Word.

For me... the more that I made a determination to drop WordSearch almost entirely and use Logos as much as I could. I have went back and forth for a while but as I became more familiar with Logos, and my library came more into Logos, WordSearch slowly ceased to be loaded.

I have almost all my WordSearch library now in Logos. I love it! I think the Logos team deserves a lot of Kudoos for the work they have done. I am finding more and more that the Logos Software is much more than I expected and much more than WordSearch. 

For my part, I thank you Logos guys. And I thank all the users that have helped me and still help me in acquiring the help I need to accomplish my learning of this Logos Software to learn God's Word.

Kudos to you all!

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 676
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 31 2021 9:49 AM

Thank you, Xnman, for speaking so plainly. I had WORDsearch before I even thought about Logos. Then I got a great deal on ebay for Libronix and started making the switch. Along the way, I found that with multiple monitors I could also have WS running on one monitor and that I could utilize WS in my study. I tried to maintain both programs for several years, trying to not overlap my resources in both programs...however, there was some overlap. NOW, I don't have to have both programs open and I think that I have all of my WS resources in Logos as full fledged research resources that are currently designated as such...and I have only 1 or 2 left to make the journey to the ebook list (and hopefully they will soon be updated to full research also).

I have enjoyed watching (through the forums) the transformation that you have made from being more than reluctant to use Logos to someone who now "enjoys" the depth of Logos. :)

Posts 3261
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 31 2021 12:16 PM

Thanks for sharing. So glad to hear it!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS