VIP program is not updated for this month- Logos Spanish

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 129
WR82 | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 10 2021 8:35 AM

Hey all,

It's the 10th, and the VIP program page has not been updated for August. It would be better if this were done earlier in the month.

Thanks,

WR82

Posts 8634
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 10 2021 8:56 AM

I totally agree 100 percent! πŸ’― 

DAL

Posts 1994
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 11:44 AM

...and if you don't know what the VIP program is....it means you're a VUP.

Window 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Posts 8634
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 1:59 PM

It’s ready! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Posts 129
WR82 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 10:36 AM

Today is the 12th of January. This has not been updated, as far as I can tell (assuming I am still in the programπŸ™ƒ)

Posts 199
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 11:43 AM

Tampoco se actualizó en diciembre.

Posts 8634
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 1:27 PM

I became VIP ORO by spending $100 extra bucks in Spanish resources this past December because an email said I needed to spend less than $100 for me to reach that status.  Well, I did, but no updates on the VIP page yet.  Maybe they’re always running low on staff? 🀷🏻‍♂️

DAL

Posts 34417
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 2:00 PM

DAL:
Maybe they’re always running low on staff? 🀷🏻‍♂️

Or maybe when I-5 (the primary North South route) is flooded for a few hours and I-90 (the primary East-West route) is closed by snow, avalanches, and rock slides for several days . . . and the National Guard is called in for wellness checks, food deliveries, and snow removal in a mourtain destination town, and the sherriff make an emergency food run for the ski resort community ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8634
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 3:19 PM

MJ. Smith:

DAL:
Maybe they’re always running low on staff? 🀷🏻‍♂️

Or maybe when I-5 (the primary North South route) is flooded for a few hourse and I-90 (the primary East-West route) is closed by snow, avalanches, and rock slides for several days . . . and the National Guard is called in for wellness checks, food deliveries, and snow removal in a mourtain destination town, and the sherriff make an emergency food run for the ski resort community ...

I didn’t know it snowed all year round, because the issue has been there all year round as far as updating VIP program, monthly sales, free book of the month, etc. Especially communication, which is virtually nonexistent when you wish the Spanish department would give some kind of update on anything.  Maybe the snow or floods keeps them under the radar? 🀷🏻‍♂️

DAL

Posts 8634
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2022 3:27 PM

Manuel Maria:

Tampoco se actualizó en diciembre.

En diciembre no hubo código solo un enlace donde se ofrecía el 30 % de descuento en varias editoriales.  Con ese enlace busqué productos con descuento para completar los 100 $ de compra que según me faltaban y poder así alcanzar estatus VIP oro. Pero bueno, ojalá mejore la situación este año πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 129
WR82 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 11:12 AM

It’s the 14th. Still no update.

Posts 1092
Juan Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 11:22 AM

Sigo esperando...

Posts 5743
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 4:41 PM

See also https://community.logos.com/forums/t/205093.aspx

“Whoever looks upon the Crucified One sees what love is.” — Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

Posts 8634
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 7:50 PM

SineNomine:

The page has been updated and coincidentally it started with the same lousy special from January of last year. A phone special of 15% off a resource with more restrictions than one can think of 🀦🏻‍♂️ From now on I’m only spending on real deals and upgrades when it comes to the Spanish department.

DAL

Posts 129
WR82 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 8:11 PM

I am not in the program this year.  I am thankful for the chance to be in it last year.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS