Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 193
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 18 2021 12:25 PM

Is there anyway to put an expiration date (or something similar) to the blog posts that appear in the explore section.  Currently, I have the Logos Academic Blog checked and from that I have in my explore section - "Academic Jobs in Theology and Biblical Studies: June 27 - July 24Today is August 18

I recall seeing in the past notifications of Christmas sales from Verbum and Logos in March.

Can they expire and drop from showing after a certain time?

Thanks

Kevin  

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 36063
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2021 4:31 PM

As there has been no response, I would suggest making a suggestion to the effect of expiration dates on the Home Page Exp;ore section entries at feedback.logos.com

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 6062
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 24 2021 12:30 PM

MJ. Smith:
I would suggest making a suggestion to the effect of expiration dates on the Home Page Exp;ore section entries at feedback.logos.com

I would vote for it.

"God commands you to pray, but He forbids you to worry." - The Curé d'Ars.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS