Do Faithlife Essentials Connect -No Library subscribers still get early bird updates?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 359
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 26 2021 10:07 PM

I'm wondering if former Logos Now users who now subscribed to Faithlife Essentials Connect - No Library still get early bird access to new features in Logos. Or does everybody now have access to the monthly releases of new updates? 

What would be examples of a feature that I - as a 'Logos Now' user - have access to that others don't have access to? 

Posts 25223
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 26 2021 10:21 PM

Michel Pauw:
I'm wondering if former Logos Now users who now subscribed to Faithlife Essentials Connect - No Library still get early bird access to new features in Logos. Or does everybody now have access to the monthly releases of new updates? 

Having a Faithlife Essential subscription no longer provides early access to new features in Logos - there is a long discussion of this at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/160552.aspx if you want to see some of the reasons behind this

Posts 29810
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2021 4:19 AM

Michel Pauw:
What would be examples of a feature that I - as a 'Logos Now' user - have access to that others don't have access to?

The model is now more clearly a "subscription to features" service. As a subscriber, you have access to the features which 1) you must pay to have access to and 2) others haven't paid for. 

How does this impact you? No idea. This is especially confusing when you may have purchased features for an earlier version  (i.e. L7), but lack ownership of ones for more recent versions. 

If you are wanting to know what you will lose if you stop subscribing, then I suggest that you check out the "full feature set" to see what you don't own. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS