Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 159
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 3 2021 1:07 AM

Just wondering if anyone knows Faithlife's intent for keeping the Wordsearch Web App alive?

https://app.wordsearchbible.lifeway.com 

I use both the Wordsearch Desktop application and the Wordsearch Web App (on my mobile devices) because the ios version of the Wordsearch Bible App hasn't worked for months in the ios 14 operating system and it is super-flakey / crashes on ios 12.

I have a number of books that simply don't display very well in the Logos Desktop / Mobile App ecosystem.  I understand that some of these issues are still being worked on and cleaned up, but that doesn't help right now.

I know that Wordsearch support ends on September 30, 2021 and so that is the reason for my question about the WS Web App still living.

Posts 122
Darrell Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2021 5:36 AM

From their email:

A small number of textbooks for students of Liberty University will not be available by September 30. As a result, we will keep the Wordsearch web app online until we've migrated the remaining Liberty textbooks to Logos. Faithlife will continue to pursue the completion of the resources but these specific titles are not required textbooks for students within the current Fall 2021 semester.

Posts 159
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2021 6:12 AM

Thank you for the information, Darrell.  Appreciated!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS