Get Alphabets in the Flashcards App?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1292
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 10 2021 5:58 PM

Hello, 

I'd love to be able to put Greek alphabet flashcards into the Faithlife flashcards app!

So far, all I've seen that I can do to create flashcards is by creating a word list document. I haven't been able to create an alphabet word list. From what I can tell the only way to create wordlists is to give Bible book and chapter numbers and have all the original language words pop up. Would love to hear if anyone has worked out putting a greek alphabet into the Flashcard app somehow.

I'd also be interested in any way to add vocab from particular chapters of a given greek textbook.

Thanks all!

Posts 12254
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 11 2021 12:56 AM

Hi Liam, I answered you in the Faithlife group, but for others: 

Yes, sure. I made one several years ago: https://documents.logos.com//documents/b695d517d5754b8e847dfe06e10931f7 - It is shared with the Logos FlashCards App group, i.e. one needs to follow https://faithlife.com/logos-flashcards-app/activity to get access 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 34434
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 11 2021 3:10 AM

The Faithlife intended solution is:

Err 1

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 52
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 11 2021 7:08 AM

Wow, thanks! This is awesome. Now I can use the Faithlife Greek Flashcards app with this.

Posts 1292
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 11 2021 7:12 PM

Wow! Thank you NB! May I ask how you made the word list doc?

I'm wanting to put the koine pronunciation into the description. I learned the erasmian a few years ago, but now want to learn the koine and was hoping to use the flashcards for the purpose. 

Thanks again!

Posts 1292
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 11 2021 7:14 PM

MJ. Smith:
The Faithlife intended solution is:

Thank you MJ. I was hoping to use something that worked via a mobile device. But this was a helpful feature!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS