Sermon Builder and Proclaim

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Lee Shirvill | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 13 2021 3:31 AM

I seem to have developed a problem using Sermon Builder. May be a one off, but having published to proclaim, I couldn't progress files from my iPad.

I hadn't opened presentation on my iPad in control mode - would that have been the reason. I have just done a test and it seems to work if I do that, but still can't get yesterdays to work even when I open presentation, set to live and open on iPad in proclaim in control mode. 

Any help or advice you can give would be appreciated as I want to ensure I don't have same difficulties next time I am preaching.

Posts 25339
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 13 2021 5:22 AM

Hi Lee - sorry to hear you are having problems.

Lee Shirvill:
I hadn't opened presentation on my iPad in control mode - would that have been the reason

If trying to control the presentation from your iPad then, yes, you do need to open it in control mode.

Lee Shirvill:
I have just done a test and it seems to work if I do that, but still can't get yesterdays to work even when I open presentation, set to live and open on iPad in proclaim in control mode.

So are you saying this does work for some presentations but not for yesterday's?

And when you mention sermon builder publishing - does the problem you are having only relate to the sermon slides (published from Logos) or to other slides as well (created directly in Proclaim)?

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS