Pastor Appreciation Month

Page 1 of 3 (55 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 54 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 5 2021 7:57 PM

In years past they sent out a voucher for those of us who are pastors.

Is that still a thing? Did a quick forum search and didn't see anything, nor did I get the usual email.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 9018
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2021 10:08 PM

I was wondering the same thing 👍

Posts 1860
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2021 10:33 PM

There was a hint for pastors to look out for something and I'm sure it said October 1st. The Pastor Application Sale surely can't be what it referred to as that's open to all.

Posts 1378
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2021 11:28 PM

abondservant:

Is that still a thing? Did a quick forum search and didn't see anything, nor did I get the usual email.

I am curious as well. I do want to make some purchases this month, am waiting for it to come through before I finish the transaction. If they're not doing it this year, that's okay, but it would be nice to know.

Posts 6
Steve Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 3:45 AM

Yes, there is a voucher code available for pastors this month. It is not much, but it is something. If you email customer support, they will tell you the code to use.

Posts 4165
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 4:58 AM

Sean:

abondservant:

I am curious as well. I do want to make some purchases this month, am waiting for it to come through before I finish the transaction. If they're not doing it this year, that's okay, but it would be nice to know.

Agreed completely. I wouldn't be mad if they canceled it, I would be dissapointed and I do really appreciate it.

Steve Adams:

Yes, there is a voucher code available for pastors this month. It is not much, but it is something. If you email customer support, they will tell you the code to use.

Thanks Steve. I'll reach out to them.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 124
Brooks Cochran | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 5:13 AM

I was told yesterday, via online chat, there would be no code. If there is one they need to do a better job of communication with those who respond via of chat and actual phone call.

Posts 9018
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 7:41 AM

Last year I think it was called “Fall Coupon” to welcome the Fall season. Whatever they decide to call it, they can give us one if they’re able to. Is not an obligation, but they’re always welcomed with arms wide open 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 2537
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 7:52 AM

Haven't got my birthday voucher this month either. So maybe it's all kaput. Or maybe it's all coming soon.

Posts 1425
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 7:56 AM

GaoLu:

Haven't got my birthday voucher this month either. So maybe it's all kaput. Or maybe it's all coming soon.

Check the home page on the program....my code was there

Posts 789
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 8:30 AM

The Pastor Appreciation Month deals are available here.  There is no need to manually type in a coupon code.

Posts 5082
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 8:32 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

The Pastor Appreciation Month deals are available here.  There is no need to manually type in a coupon code.

Joe

We are referring to past years where a $XX coupon code was given out for PAM. 

I don't see one on my program homepage

Posts 1860
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 9:13 AM

Steve Adams:

Was it just $10 rather than the previous $20? Obviously anything is gratefully received and not our "right".

Posts 5082
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 9:19 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

Was it just $10 rather than the previous $20? Obviously anything is gratefully received and not our "right".

Did you get a code via email?

Posts 1860
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 9:45 AM

Mattillo:

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

No, but I saw something on social media suggesting there's a $10 coupon, but I haven't received my email yet.

Posts 5082
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 10:00 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Mattillo:

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

No, but I saw something on social media suggesting there's a $10 coupon, but I haven't received my email yet.

I'll just wait a week or two and check back :)

Posts 1860
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 1:18 PM

Steve Adams:

I've tried sales and they told me there's no coupon this year.

Posts 9018
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 4:31 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

He said customer support.  Maybe sales doesn’t know. Many times that has happened, so give Customer Support a shot then share the code on FB

👍😁👌

Posts 543
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 7:02 PM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Steve Adams:

He said customer support.  Maybe sales doesn’t know. Many times that has happened, so give Customer Support a shot then share the code on FB

👍😁👌

I emailed cs@logos.com about a code and they responded directing me to the Pastor Appreciation Month sales page. No mention of a code. 

Posts 1378
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2021 7:15 PM

Jonathan Bradley:
I emailed cs@logos.com about a code and they responded directing me to the Pastor Appreciation Month sales page. No mention of a code. 

I think that probably settles the matter, then.

I appreciate the gift credits in the past years; it's perfectly understandable if it not something they do every year.

Page 1 of 3 (55 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS