View Order History not exporting all rows to CSV

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 47
Mike Prewitt | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 16 2021 7:48 AM

When I click on "View Order History" in my Faithlife account on logos.com, it shows me the 473 most recent orders.

If I scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Show All", all of the several thousand orders since I first ordered Logos several years ago are correctly displayed.

However, when I click the "Export to CSV" button, only 473 results are exported, and not the complete list. In the past, it would export everything.

The last time I tried this was in April 2021, and it correctly exported ALL of my several thousand orders.

Can this Order History page be fixed to properly export my complete order history, as it has done in the past.

Thank you.

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2021 11:37 AM

I have raised this in the past and it fell on deaf ears, maybe you will have more success Mike.

Mike Prewitt:

When I click on "View Order History" in my Faithlife account on logos.com, it shows me the 473 most recent orders.

If I scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Show All", all of the several thousand orders since I first ordered Logos several years ago are correctly displayed.

However, when I click the "Export to CSV" button, only 473 results are exported, and not the complete list. In the past, it would export everything.

The last time I tried this was in April 2021, and it correctly exported ALL of my several thousand orders.

Can this Order History page be fixed to properly export my complete order history, as it has done in the past.

Thank you.

Posts 159
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2021 11:45 AM

Hi Mike.  Like yourself I regularly use the option to export my orders to a .csv file.  Just having done it a few minutes ago, I am definitely able to export all my existing orders, back to 2012.  I am using Google Chrome on Windows 10.  I was able to replicate the same results using MS Edge.  Sorry, but I am not seeing the problem you are experiencing.

I have attached a couple of screen shots to show the results I would expect (top of Logos Order page) and the .csv file opened in MS-Excel.  (I have removed the actual order numbers for security.)

Posts 47
Mike Prewitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2021 1:13 PM

I don't use Windows or Google Chrome.

I just reconfirmed that I am not able to export all my orders on the following platforms:

• Safari 15.0 on macOS 11.6 (Big Sur)

• Safari on iPadOS 15.0.2

• DuckDuckGo 7.64.10 on iPadOS 15.0.2

So, perhaps the issue only occurs on Mac and iOS platforms?

Posts 159
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2021 1:54 PM

I am also running 15.0.2 on my iPad.  I just tried using both Safari and Chrome, both of which are the latest versions available from the App Store.  I still see the full results of my order history.  When I simply display the results of the .csv file in both Safari and Chrome, I see the same full history, as I do on my Windows platform.  Also, saving the results as a.csv file and opening in Excel (for ios) on my iPad, I again see my complete history back to my first purchase in 2012.

I am wondering if you have a greater number of orders (I am only at 2,865) or potentially early purchases (I only started in 2012).  Maybe something with those elements are suddenly affecting your incomplete results?  Do you see different results in your ios browsers, if you simply display the results in the browser, as opposed to downloading/saving the .csv file?  Just some quick thoughts.

Posts 47
Mike Prewitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2021 2:13 PM

I have over 11,400 orders going back to 2017. Perhaps it is related to the number of orders. I'm hoping FaithLife responds to this issue.

Posts 5918
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 18 2021 5:56 AM

Mike Prewitt:
I'm hoping FaithLife responds to this issue.

This is unlikely unless you give them a ring. The forum is principally volunteer monitored although there are certain triggers in the subject line that might spike their interest.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS