KYLE: Error in Type & Incomplete Work On Book

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 595
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 29 2021 2:58 PM

Kyle,

The book titled "God’s Glory Revealed in Christ: Essays on Biblical Theology in Honor of Thomas R. Schreiner" seems to be like it should have been Typed as Festschrift, not Biblical Theology. The edition is Logos Research Edition

Also the way the table of contents listed is not finished properly and some of the footnotes don't open properly. When the popup shows that there is more text to look at, and i click on the footnote it sometime just opens up to a new location instead of expanding the footnote.

Could you take a look?

Thanks

Posts 1770
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2021 1:44 PM

Sorry about that. It was originally a FLEB and it was slated to get updated and it prematurely lost its designation as a FLEB title.

I relabeled it as an eBook. It's also in the pipeline to get updated where your concerns will be addressed.

Thanks for letting us know.

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2021 9:35 AM

Kyle, 

Any updates on this? 

Posts 35560
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2021 3:36 PM

Christian Alexander:

Kyle, 

Any updates on this? 

Updates are basically on two week cycles, the next due Dec 7 if I recall correctly. You gain nothing but asking before at least one release cycle has occurred.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1770
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 9:55 AM

The timeline on this one is longer. It's scheduled to be transitioned but we haven't started this one.

It won't be completely updated until 2022 but I don't have a date yet.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS