Is there a way to create a bundle out of the many

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1134
xnman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 4 2021 9:29 AM

I will use an example...   I have the Pulpit Commentary... every book of it.

So when I look at my library... every sing book of the Pulpit Commentary is listed... yet if I actually open one book... say Genesis ...  and then move to Daniel.... then (if set up right) the Pulpit Commentary will change from Genesis to Daniel ... which is as it should be.

So how do I get all the Pulpit Commentary to be just one book in my library? instead of listing all 66 books?

Hope I've explained this right.....

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2021 10:23 AM

This is something I would like to see as well.

Posts 30536
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2021 12:44 PM

This isn’t possible, nor is it likely. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1134
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2021 4:58 PM

Ya know JT...   a bit more positive attitude wouldn't hurt... lol Big Smile

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 5971
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2021 5:14 PM

xnman:

Ya know JT...   a bit more positive attitude wouldn't hurt... lol Big Smile

I'm positive that it won't happen.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & save others time. Thanks!

Posts 27919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 5 2021 11:19 AM

xnman:
So how do I get all the Pulpit Commentary to be just one book in my library? instead of listing all 66 books?

Most users want to view all the resources they have and know what bible books are in a particular commentary series. FL often combine multiple hardcopy volumes into one resource (like ICC John) but Pulpit has 78 volumes for 66 bible books because many books take 2-3 volumes and it doesn't combine books like the Minor Prophets, Joshua/Judges/Ruth, 1-3 John, etc.

You can filter Library to exclude the series  e.g. *  -series:Pulpit, or exclude multiple ones e.g. *  -series:(Pulpit, New-American). Alternatively, you can make that a Collection and invoke it via the Library sidebar Filter.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 1134
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 5 2021 7:14 PM

Thanks to all.... 

And glad to see JT get a more positive attitude!! lol

Posts 2951
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 5 2021 7:35 PM

With Bama’s victory in the SEC Championship game, I doubt JT could get more positive!  Congrats, JT!

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 30536
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 4:11 AM

Mike Childs:

With Bama’s victory in the SEC Championship game, I doubt JT could get more positive!  Congrats, JT!

Big Smile

Posts 5917
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 6:09 AM

With my dislike of unexpanded TLAs I googled SEC and congratulate Bama on both his success and on keeping his hobby under wraps.]

For the curious... SEC

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 30536
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2021 6:19 AM

You catch on FAST Mike. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS