Would like to see full chapters in the Logos.com resources "See Inside" view.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 95
Ralph Wood | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 21 2021 6:44 AM

I appreciate the smattering of pages that I can view of a resource in the "See Inside" feature of a book's summary info on logos.com.  It allows me to get a sense of the writer's style and whether the reading level is on a shelf that I can reach.

However, it would be nice to have visibility to an entire chapter to get a better feel of the format and structure of the book.  This applies especially to commentaries and books that I'm considering for use within a small group or Bible study class; and even more so when I'm considering buying a series.  There have been times when I bit the bullet and purchased a single volume to make that decision; sometimes leading me to buy the series; sometimes not.

I know that Logos allows the customer to return a resource and I have done that maybe twice in my ten years as a Logos user.  Is it kosher to do that on a regular basis in order to "kick the tires"?

Thanks.

Posts 1271
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 21 2021 7:13 AM
Returning is definitely ok ... not sure about kosher. I routinely return books .... not what I expected ... didn't download .... sloppy logic. They have a rule, return only once. They don't like students rebuying several times over a semester. Though personally, I like Amazon's delete=return, if within a short period.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS