Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26
David B. Turnidge | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 31 2021 5:48 AM

Today I attempted to report a typo - and the typo dialog wouldn't close - unless I clicked outside the box. 

Always before, the box would just disappear...

Posts 36106
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 31 2021 3:23 PM

This was after you hit submit and it processed? I would try again in a few hours as FL mentioned somewhere they had had water in the server room. If it continues for more than a day, report it as a bug.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26
David B. Turnidge | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:14 PM

Yeah, that's the problem... I hit submit...and...nothing. No response. So I clicked outside the box and it disappeared.

I rebooted my system - tried again - same result... So I don't know if it processed or not... 

We'll see what tomorrow brings!!

Dave \o/

Posts 3940
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2022 2:41 PM

David B. Turnidge:

Yeah, that's the problem... I hit submit...and...nothing. No response. So I clicked outside the box and it disappeared.

I rebooted my system - tried again - same result... So I don't know if it processed or not... 

We'll see what tomorrow brings!!

Dave \o/

This was a bug fixed in 9.14, even though the dialog didn't go away the typos submitted were processed, you don't need to submit them again.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS