Happy New Year! The world belongs to Jesus!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 463
chris b | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 1 2022 6:22 AM

it is 2022 C.E. meaning of course Christ's Empire!

Now, I will make a prediction, which I home I am wrong. Come Febuary, Faithlife will market woke books because it's special group recognition month.

Will Faithlife disprove me? I hope so! Lord let it be so!

Lord Jesus Christ thank You sustaining all life, all existence, and restraining the hearts of evil men. No one would be alive where it not for your Spirit.

I can't wait, even if I don't see it in my lifetime, and I likely won't, the glorious fullness of the gentiles. The Christians of the world will wipe out every last shred of demented, western secularism and paganism.

Jesus is King and apostate money is not.

Posts 1678
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 8:00 AM

You're so funny, Mr Woke. It's your life's dream has come true!

Posts 36385
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 3:26 PM

Chris:
woke book

Excuse me for being dense but I have never seen a book sleeping so I guess all books are woke? If so, I am sure you are right. Geeked

PS. The only  consistent meaning I have been able to discern in the fashionable use of "woke" is "me and my buddies are against it". 

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 722
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 5:00 PM

MJ. Smith:

Chris:
woke book

I have never seen a book sleeping so I guess all books are woke?

The sitz im leben is the realm of electronic texts.

An original language word study reveals that "book" can refer, inter alia, to (a) the conceptual opus, and (b) the physical format.

Extra-biblical sources indicate the possible existence of a tome that can be put to sleep by leaving it inactive for 10 minutes or quickly pressing and releasing the power button.

The name of that tome is said to be ineffable,...

Posts 36385
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 5:02 PM

YesBig Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS