Hard to explain

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Dennis Adams | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:36 PM

As soon as I copy and paste something to a brand-new note, if I want to highlight, underline, or anything; as soon as I click the mouse somewhere; a whole sentence, paragraph, or the whole thing highlights in blue. If I click the mouse somewhere else, all that is highlighted too. For some reason, it just started acting that way? If I close the note and reopen it, everything works fine? Any thoughts?

Posts 6005
Simon’s Brother | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:13 PM

Dennis Adams:

As soon as I copy and paste something to a brand-new note, if I want to highlight, underline, or anything; as soon as I click the mouse somewhere; a whole sentence, paragraph, or the whole thing highlights in blue. If I click the mouse somewhere else, all that is highlighted too. For some reason, it just started acting that way? If I close the note and reopen it, everything works fine? Any thoughts?

Dennis which application are you having issue with ? 

1. Logos / Verbum Desktop; or
  2. Logos / Verbum mobile app or one of the other mobile apps;  or
  3. Logos / Verbum Web app.

Posts 11
Dennis Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2022 2:18 PM

Logos / Verbum Desktop

Posts 6005
Simon’s Brother | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2022 10:16 PM

Do you have smart selection turned on Dennis ?

TOOLS->PROGRAMING SETTINGS->TEXT DISPLAY -> TEXT SELECTION

I have mine set to character as I like to control what gets selected rather than have the software guess my intention.

This may not be your issue but if it is set to SMART I would change it to CHARACTER or WORD and see if you are still getting the same behaviour.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS