Logos 9: Hovering over one English word of NASB (NT) highlights way too many English words sometimes.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Frank Dornik | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 14 2022 10:56 PM

Logos 9:  Hovering over one English word of NASB (NT) highlights way too many English words sometimes.  It's ok if all of the English words for one Greek verb are highlighted.  Otherwise, it gets confusing.  Please advise.

Posts 34421
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 11:07 PM

Look in the Visual Filters (triangle of 3 balls) for filters named "corresponding ..." that are turned on; turn them off. If that doesn't solve it, capture a screen shot showing the problem.

But then I may be completely off as you posted in the general forums rather than under the platform that is failing - desktop, web, or mobile.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13
Frank Dornik | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 11:27 PM

The only Visual Filter turned on is the one I defined that highlights each English verb with a different color for each Greek verb tense on my MacBookPro Logos application (which is working fine).  However, non-verbs get highlighted when I hover over non-verb words.  This is a new problem that didn't used to occur.

Posts 25485
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 11:42 PM

I think MJ was referring to the corresponding filters in the Resource section of the Visual Filter menu.

What you are describing sounds as though you have the Corresponding words filter set to Hover

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS