Is there a sale for the Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18
Adrian | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 7 2022 12:55 AM

I see that both Accordance and Logos have a Publishers' Spotlight event. 

In Accordance, the price for the Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament (Volumes 1-15) is $149.00 until Feb. 14, 2022. 

In Logos, the 17 volumes of TDOT are $449.99

I don't believe the extra two volumes of TDOT worth $300.99. So, why the difference? Shouldn't Logos also have a real sale on this? 

Posts 9172
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 7:53 AM

Different functionalities plus different contracts with publishers.  Not for anything, I’m not being rude, but there’s no need to post the same issue 3 times.

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 18
Adrian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 10:44 AM

Thank you for your reply! Sorry for the reposting. The messages went to the moderator, hence the reposting.

Posts 18

Thank you for your reply! Sorry for the reposting. The messages went to the moderator, hence the reposting.

Posts 18

Posts 18

Posts 18
Adrian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 10:45 AM

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the reposting, the message went to the moderator, hence I post it again.

Posts 36344
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 2:13 PM

When a message goes to moderation, a repost probably will as well. Wait a day or two and it likely will come out of moderation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9172
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 3:52 PM

MJ. Smith:

When a message goes to moderation, a repost probably will as well. Wait a day or two and it likely will come out of moderation.

Maybe so, but he’s got three different titles for three different posts that are virtually the same post. Or maybe that’s why he’s got the three different post because he thought the others didn’t post.  Maybe the forum migration is doing that? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Posts 36344
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 3:57 PM

More likely the posts that went to moderation were released.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS