Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 40
David Bayne | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 6 2022 12:11 AM

I have two projectors (one in the main sanctuary, one in the hall). I have both working fine and displaying the same content on the slides.

However, there is a problem in setting up an alternate screen for the second projector (in order to display a camera feed into the hall, when there is a blank slide in the sanctuary.

I have gone into the alternate screen menu and set the blank slide to transparent background.
When I view Proclaim in preview mode on the controlling computer, the sanctuary displays a blank slide and the hall (alternate screen) shows the camera feed just as expected.

However, when I go On Air, the slide shows blank on both projectors.
Why am I able to see the camera feed in Preview, but not when On Air?

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks,

Posts 826
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2022 1:44 PM

Sounds odd David. Can you give me the name of a presentation that has this issue and I can take a look from my end?

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 40
David Bayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2022 2:02 AM

Hi Jordan,
Sunday 3rd April 2022 was the one I was trialing in the church building (offline).
I was using two Epson projectors, both connected to the laptop by WiFi using Epson's Easy Multi PC projection software to link them.

The slide I was testing is the first one in the order of service, before the first hymn.

Thanks,

David

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS