Beta 3 always requires a Force Quit to close program

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Jeff Peckham | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 29 2010 11:35 AM

I've noticed that whenever I got to close Logos Beta 3, that it makes me Force Quit.  It has never successfully closed.  I have created a Jing screen capture.  (nothing significant to see other than my pointer on the screen actually looks like the spinning color wheel on my screen.)

http://www.screencast.com/users/jeffpeckham/folders/Jing/media/b49e9f2b-12e2-4c15-991f-55f10e7f0547

Posts 255
Pat Flanakin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 12:22 PM

I am able to close normally, but often I have to force close a couple times after getting the spinning rainbow during some operation separate from closing the program (such as a morph search).

I can say that typically the program is functional enough I have been able to remove VMware permanently from my boot drive...finally.

Posts 10832
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 4:27 PM

Jeff & Pat

It would help solve your problems if you would post your log files. See the Report Bugs link in my signature for instructions.

Posts 5
Jeff Peckham | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 6:15 AM

22600.Archive.zip

Opened Beta 3 Mac 4.0 and then closed it out.  But if crashed and required a force quit.

Posts 3189
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 9:38 AM

Jeff:

I hate to make you do this again but could you repeat the crash, and include the Console Messages.log file? After the crash just go to Console and hit Cmd+Shift+S and save it to your logging folder that way you can easily highlight all 4 log files and archive them. Sorry, but sometimes that Console Messages.log file has some crucial information in it. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS