Prayer: A Biblical Perspective by Eric J. Alexander

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 133
skypeace | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 22 2022 7:46 AM

Prayer: A Biblical Perspective by Eric J. Alexander

Beloved, would love to see this title added to LOGOS, please vote for it at the link below, it is appreciated, 

In His Love and Service, 

skypeace 

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-book-requests/posts/prayer-a-biblical-perspective-by-eric-j-alexander

A Slave of Christ, Cancelled by Culture, Affirmed by God! HCSB, yes I am that guy!

Posts 30825
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 8:38 AM

I tried hunting this down and noticed that neither CBD nor Amazon carry an electronic copy... but the publisher does. I wonder why. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 133
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 10:41 AM

JT (alabama24):

I tried hunting this down and noticed that neither CBD nor Amazon carry an electronic copy... but the publisher does. I wonder why. 

The publisher seems to be Lifeway and thus may have been digitized for Wordsearch.  

A Slave of Christ, Cancelled by Culture, Affirmed by God! HCSB, yes I am that guy!

Posts 12627
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 10:52 AM

skypeace:
The publisher seems to be Lifeway

Why do you think that to be? The publisher is Banner of Truth Trust.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1689
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 11:38 AM

skypeace:
The publisher seems to be Lifeway and thus may have been digitized for Wordsearch.  

If this is the case then you would think Logos would already sell it since they bought Wordsearch along with its whole catalog.

Posts 1689
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 11:52 AM

Kiyah:

skypeace:

If this is the case then you would think Logos would already sell it since they bought Wordsearch along with its whole catalog.

Although, maybe this thread is applicable:https://community.logos.com/forums/p/210133/1224451.aspx#1224451

Maybe it was digitized for Lifeway Reader but not for Wordsearch.

Posts 133
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 3:14 PM

Kiyah:

Maybe it was digitized for Lifeway Reader but not for Wordsearch.

This seems the most likely possibility.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS