Presenting Scripture Text and Ability to write on the screen while displaying

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Nate Pelletier | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 22 2022 11:09 AM

I love having the ability to show the text on a screen and then being able to mark it up on my tablet showing people how to study scripture. Right now I have a PDF of the ESV digital bible that I use, but it would be an awesome feature that allows us to write over the text of scripture in order to circle, underline, and write notes as we work through the texts with the congregation. 

Does anyone have any tips or tricks in doing this? I know that apple has some apps, but is there anything like that for Windows? Android? and such?

Posts 3
Nate Pelletier | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 11:09 AM

Maybe something like a "Devotional App" ?

Posts 2760
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 12:33 PM

If you present with Proclaim, the Proclaim Remote App (I use it on a Kindle Fire10) provides this functionality BEAUTIFULLY! I used it last Sunday to highlight the relationships between Samaria, Jerusalem, Road to Gaza and Ceasarea from Acts 8.

See 32:00 to 33:29 of this video on Facebook - https://fb.watch/fIstksQvNb/ 

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 3
Nate Pelletier | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 22 2022 1:34 PM

Nice! I'm assuming that your church has the subscription for Proclaim? Any tips on convincing a school to buy it for you? ;D 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS