Smart Tags ARE COMING TO LOGOS 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 738
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 7 2010 7:51 PM

Just received an email from a status update on uservoice!!!! Bradley updated the Smart Tags status to STARTED with a note that it could be in Beta after 4.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Team Logos just scored huge points if this follows through!!!! Hopefully 4.1 is almost ready for gold so we can get the Smart Tags Beta!!!!

WooHoo!!!

Posts 19691
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:00 PM

I never used them in L3, but I was one of the ones who voted for them on UserVoice because of how passionately all those who wanted them back in L4 spoke about them. I'm so glad our collective voice was heard. Yeehaw!! Now maybe I'll have to learn how to use SmartTags so I can beta test them in 4.1a or whatever it's going to be called. And now I have another vote I can release to put on something else important.

See, Martha (if you're reading this)? UserVoice is working! Smile

Nobody could ever get this excited about change coming about because of AllOurIdeas.

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:04 PM

Frank Sauer:
Bradley updated the Smart Tags status to STARTED with a note that it could be in Beta after 4.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely good news. Thanks Logos!

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3
Jim Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:29 PM

Guess I am not familiar with User Voice I am Gald to hear that Smart tags are comming I kept L3 on my system till I am sure 4 does what I need it to do. On a added note when are we getting the print option?

Posts 19691
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:31 PM

JimSmith:

Guess I am not familiar with User Voice I am Gald to hear that Smart tags are comming I kept L3 on my system till I am sure 4 does what I need it to do. On a added note when are we getting the print option?

UserVoice is a forum for users giving feedback to companies about features they want. Logos set up a forum there for us to request things and vote on them. Here's the link: http://logos.uservoice.com. Search first to see if someone else has requested a feature before adding a redundant entry for it, because otherwise the votes will be watered down and not as effective.

Full printing is being beta tested right now, and it's coming along very nicely. It will be available in 4.1, due to be shipped sometime in the next month or two I suspect.

Posts 36055
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:58 PM

Rosie Perera:
See, Martha (if you're reading this)? UserVoice is working! Smile

Yes, it is.Smile (BTW I was an early presser for some formal feedback method)

Rosie Perera:
Nobody could ever get this excited about change coming about because of AllOurIdeas.

Sorry, but I see no evidence of a connection between how Logos got the message and people's excitement over it. I'd label this statement as purely speculative.Stick out tongue

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19691
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 10:08 PM

MJ. Smith:
I'd label this statement as purely speculative

I'd label it as purely rhetorical, and bad rhetoric at that when compared to yours (especially in this thread). Wink

Posts 3760
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 9 2010 11:31 AM

Frank Sauer:
on uservoice!!!! Bradley updated the Smart Tags status to STARTED with a note that it could be in Beta after 4.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Sauer:
WooHoo!!!

Yes +1  Geeked

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
iPad 9th Gen iOS 15.6, 256GB

Posts 2746
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 9 2010 1:41 PM

Well, before I see the Czech modern Bible translations in Logos, no excitement on my side... I preach in English just a few times a year. Czech Bible I need every day. But yes, it's great Smart Tags are coming to Logos 4. Thank you Logos.

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS