problem with Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3168
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 11 2010 4:36 AM

When I was trying to open from the "layout" I have the report ,below logos 4 is not working.Is there any solution for this?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 5:44 AM

Does this happen every time you start Logos or just when you try to load a particular layout?

If it is every time you start Logos, hold down CTRL (this means Control on English keyboards, I don't know what it would be on a German one) as you click on the Logos icon to start the program. Check the box that says start from a blank layout and then click login. Logos should be able to start to a blank screen.

If this happens only to a particular layout it's possible that layout has been corrupted and should be deleted and rebuilt.

In your My Documents folder there should be a Logos Log Files folder. Please upload the Logos4crash.txt file to the forum.

Posts 3168
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 12:53 PM

Kevin Becker:

If this happens only to a particular layout it's possible that layout has been corrupted and should be deleted and rebuilt.

In your My Documents folder there should be a Logos Log Files folder. Please upload the Logos4crash.txt file to the forum.

Kevin Becker:
If this happens only to a particular layout it's possible that layout has been corrupted and should be deleted and rebuilt

Thank you Kevin, now it's OK 

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS