Pronunciation function crashing Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
James Srodulski | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:04 PM

Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing the pronunciation function in Logos 4 for Mac? Every time I attempt to listen to a Greek pronunciation the program crashes and I have to do a complete relaunch. This has been true ever since I first loaded Logos 4 for Mac. I am currently running Beta 7. I also have Logos 4 for Windows installed on my Macbook Pro and can access it under Parallels (though it is incredibly slow to do so) and the pronunciation function works flawlessly that way. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I opening parallels and running it that way is extremely cumbersome!

James

Posts 698
LogosEmployee
James, It'd be great to get your logs (see the link in my signature at the bottom of this message in the forums) and to know what version of Mac OS X you're running.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 5
James Srodulski | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:33 PM

Hey Cameron, thanks for the offer . But you gotta help me a bit more first... :)  Didn't find your signature at the bottom of the message so I don't know where to click and also how do I show you the logs?  Sorry I'm not more help.

Posts 5
James Srodulski | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:36 PM

Also, running OS X Ver. 10.5.8

Posts 6001
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 2:45 AM

James Srodulski:

Hey Cameron, thanks for the offer . But you gotta help me a bit more first... :)  Didn't find your signature at the bottom of the message so I don't know where to click and also how do I show you the logs?  Sorry I'm not more help.

His signature line (Which doesn't actually contain either his signature or his name ) starts 'Mac Developer'.

Perhaps my signature, which does contain my name and starts cheerfully 'tootle pip' might also be useful. 

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 5
James Srodulski | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 3:27 AM

Mike, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, both yours and Cameron's signature lines are "grayed" out and I am unable to click on them.

Posts 128
Levi D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 4:52 AM

Here's another link to click for the tutorial: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/6731.aspx

Hope this helps.

I spent most of my time in thinking of divine things, year after year; often walking alone in the woods and solitary places for meditation, soliloquy and prayer - Jonathan Edwards

Posts 3198
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 22 2010 3:59 PM

If someone has Leopard could someone tell me if this is still a problem? 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS