MP3 files in Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:56 PM

I recently purchased the Collected Works of John M. Frame and the DVD included a lot of MP3 files of his.  Are these files playable/accessible within Logos 4 or are they just extras to use external to L4?  The reason I ask was because the instructions recommend copying all of the MP3 files to your resources folder in Logos.  Thanks.

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:10 PM

Tom Geswein:

I recently purchased the Collected Works of John M. Frame and the DVD included a lot of MP3 files of his.  Are these files playable/accessible within Logos 4 or are they just extras to use external to L4?  The reason I ask was because the instructions recommend copying all of the MP3 files to your resources folder in Logos.  Thanks.

Hi Tom, the are external to Logos 4.  These sort of things I load into my iTunes library.

Posts 2962
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2010 4:50 AM

I do not know about “MP3” files but in Logos 3 and 4 the resource “Steve Green’s MIDI Hymnal” plays “MIDI” files by clicking on the TUNE name above the words of the hymn.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS