Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 211
Steven Yu | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 2 2009 3:47 AM

Due to my location (Australia), I haven't been able to attend the Logos training seminar presented by Morris Proctor, I know there are some training DVDs on the serminar website, can someone give me a quick review of the training DVDs, and whether it is worth for me to order a copy?

Thanks

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free", John 8:32.
"你們必定認識真理,真理必定使你們自由", 約翰福音 8:3.

Posts 10831
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2009 4:43 AM

Yueh:

Due to my location (Australia), I haven't been able to attend the Logos training seminar presented by Morris Proctor, I know there are some training DVDs on the serminar website, can someone give me a quick review of the training DVDs, and whether it is worth for me to order a copy?

Thanks

I recommend the Camp Logos I & II videos without reservation. They are videos of actual Camp Logos presentations. The only disadvantage: you can't ask questions, but you can playback the parts you don't understand the first time.

Jack

Posts 217
Dudley C Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2009 7:55 AM

Yueh:

can someone give me a quick review of the training DVDs, and whether it is worth for me to order a copy?

I have both and attended a Camp 1 a few years ago.  I recommend them without reservation.  I found the Camp 1 set to be an excellent and worthwhile refresher.  Proctor is an excellent trainer, and as Jack said, the videos are of actual Camp 1 and 2 trainings.  Therefore, they are more interactive than the videos on the Logos site, which makes them somewhat easier to follow and often more thorough.  Also, Proctor stresses the usefulness and purpose of what he suggests for Bible study and research.  These videos are geared toward church and ministry audiences, so the original language work is largely presented through the reverse interlinears.  However, if you learn the ins and outs of the software from the videos, it's not very hard to figure out how to do the original language work more directly.  There is a $100-off sale for the Camp 2 videos currently--a real deal.

Dudley

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS