Adding new resources

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Kurt Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:08 AM

How do you add a new resource to the Mac version? I purchased Grudem's "Systematic Theology", inserted it into my MacBook Pro with Logos 4 for Mac running, and nothing happens. I've searched the FAQs, Help, etc. I must be missing something. How do you add a new resource? Thanks.

Posts 6000
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 1:37 PM

Hi Kurt

Put the CD in the drive.

Open Logos

Type "Scan Optical Media" into the command bar.

Press return.

If nothing happens then quit and restart Logos.

If nothing still happens read the next post on this thread - it might just have a solution  :-)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 1:58 PM

Kurt,

Does the cd packaging or the cd have a serial number on it anywhere?  If it does it either needs to be unlocked through libronix 3 or by calling Logos.  Sadly the second option isn't available until Monday morning.

Posts 3
Kurt Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2010 11:44 AM

Thank you, Mike, but that didn't seem to work, either. There is no serial number or other indication that I need to register the s/w or call Libronix (I bought the CD through RCS).

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Kurt

Posts 3
Kurt Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2010 11:47 AM

Paul,

Good idea, but I don't see a serial number or any other indication in the packaging that I need to register the s/w or call Logos. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Kurt

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2010 1:04 PM

Kurt Larson:

Good idea, but I don't see a serial number or any other indication in the packaging that I need to register the s/w or call Logos. Any other ideas?

Logos 4 syncs library resource licenses with Logos servers - recommend calling Logos Customer Service to discuss license update.

Noticed Logos offers http://www.logos.com/products/details/2067 (Libronix 3.0 CD)

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS