Selecting Layouts minimizes program to the Dock

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 47
Scott West | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 24 2010 11:28 AM

This action started a couple of days ago after the last update. 

1. Start Logos, program minimizes itself in the lower left corner of the screen.

2. Move the program to upper left of screen and drag the program to full screen using lower right corner of program window.

3. Select Layouts and select yesterday Layout (where I finished reading yesterday).

4. Logos Layout window immediately minimizes itself to the Dock.

18418.Archive.zip

Mac Pro Dual 3.2Ghz Intel Xeon Processors; 14Gb Ram; nVidia 285 GTX 1 Gb Video Ram; 1Tb Main Drive; Parallels 5.0.2; Mac OS X 10.6.3

Titus 3:5-7

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 24 2010 2:01 PM

Have you tried unminimizing and then updating the layout?

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 47
Scott West | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 24 2010 3:20 PM

Yes, I reopen the layout do my study which then causes the layout to refresh to a new version, since I read for 1 to 2 hours. I then close the program. Tomorrow, when I open the program it will do the same thing. Has for the last 2 or 3 days.

This started with the last update. Before that, no problem. So, it an issue, not a biggie, but still a behavior that is not normal and unexpected. 

Mac Pro Dual 3.2Ghz Intel Xeon Processors; 14Gb Ram; nVidia 285 GTX 1 Gb Video Ram; 1Tb Main Drive; Parallels 5.0.2; Mac OS X 10.6.3

Titus 3:5-7

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 24 2010 3:28 PM

OK. I think that's a problem that will be addressed in SR-1 (the next release). If it still occurs after the next update, please let us know.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 1
Darrell Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2010 9:13 PM

SmileSelect one of your named layouts.  Don't click on the layout picture.  That's what I was doing and it would always minimize to an icon and I would have to shut down and restart Logos.  Now, I just click on the named layout and, voila!, no problems! 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS