Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 10 2009 6:00 AM

An "upper stilt" and a "lower stilt" that points the OPPOSITE direction of the current configuration should be added.

Also, some kind of line that I can determine how it goes, i.e., the ability to manipulate a line in any and all directions.

Also, the diagrammer should have the ability to UNDERLINE a single word within a group of words.

As to left and right "conjunctions" (aka rockets) one should be able to use these WITHOUT the vertical line.

Please add more color choices.

Thank you

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 17 2009 9:51 AM

It would also be cool to have the ability to rotate words within the diagram; i.e., turn them diagonally or any number of oblique directions.

The way the shift button works is backwards from how it should work. I must hold the shift button if I want to move a single item otherwise attached to the diagram. I find myself holding down the shift button far too much during the time I'm diagramming.

The diagrammer should have the ability to cut + paste sections of a diagram into a Word document that does NOT show up as a JPEG or BITMAP.

Terry Cook

sDg

Posts 33453
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 17 2009 11:48 AM

I am becoming more and more convinced that tree diagrams - horizontal and vertical - as well as block diagrams (boxes within boxes) are necessary. What I am less sure of is whether I want Logos/Libronix to spend time on development or on integration of such tools.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS