Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Phillip Olt | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 10 2009 2:59 PM

Hello, I just received my software about a week ago and have been enjoying browsing it; however, I cannot find page numbers in any of the resources. Does Libronix not provide page numbers anywhere??? If it does, where are they when I am looking at a resource?

I searched the forum for similar threads, but the only one that I found just talked about their absence in one specific resource.

Thanks!

Phillip

Posts 1886
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2009 3:58 PM

If you want it added to the text, go to the View menu, click on Visual Filters.  From there, you should be able to Add Page Numbers by clicking on Page Numbers, and then the Add button.

You can also change the active index to something with page number and then look up in the upper left window for the resource, but this method has drawbacks if you want the index to be based on a topic or something.

Ken McGuire

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 1728
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2009 12:39 AM

Phillip Olt:

... I cannot find page numbers in any of the resources. Does Libronix not provide page numbers anywhere???

Phillip, just to clarify, if the resource is indexed by page, you can choose that index by clicking this button:

Posts 5
Phillip Olt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 3:24 PM

Thank you both for your very helpful responses. I also found that the footnotes are automatically inserted if you copy and paste (which is a very convenient feature).

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 3:31 PM

That, my young friend, is a spectacular understatement!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS