Logos 4 Interface

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Juan Aguilar Hernandez | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 5 2010 2:42 PM

Dear friends:

At this moment I have "Biblioteca Digital Libronix" V3.0g with the preview version of BIBLIOTECA ACADÉMICA BILINGÜE. I set up the software interface to spanish.

I am thinking to migrate to LOGOS 4, but I don't know if I can change the software interface (of the new logos 4) to spanish.

If I upgrade to LOGOS 4, does anybody of you know if I can change the LOGOS 4 INTERFACE to spanish?

I would appreciate somebody helps me with the question.

Best regards,

JUAN AGUILAR H.

Posts 597
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:01 PM

Logos 4 has program settings for English, Spanish, and Swedish.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 5:53 PM

Pam Larson:

Logos 4 has program settings for ... Swedish.

It does??? One month ago, in my first e-mail to Logos, I asked if they were going to add a Swedish interface later. The answer I got was "Possibly but can’t guarantee".

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 9481
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 6:02 PM

fgh:
It does???

It was implemented in version 4.0c. That has been awhile (May). Perhaps the person who responded missed the news.

http://www.logos.com/L4/support/whatsnew40c

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 6:42 PM

Or perhaps the problem is that I use Mac? But if the translation's been done, the developers should be able to fix the rest, when they find time, so I guess it's good news anyway. After all, it's not like I desperately need it, it's just nicer.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 9481
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 6:48 PM

fgh:
Or perhaps the problem is that I use Mac?

That might be it. Since you posted in the Logos 4 forum I assumed you were using the PC version. Someone on the Logos 4 Mac forum might have better information.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 5:06 AM

I just reacted to Pam's statement, without noticing what forum I was in. Besides, it's not like this forum is used only for PC issues, the way the Mac forum is used only for Mac. There are plenty of threads that are important to all (eg the one on missing files in Hermeneia), so unfortunately I have to follow it. It would be much easier for people like me if it was renamed 'Logos 4 PC' and restricted to that.

I'll look into the interface issue in some months, when the developers have hopefully dealt with most of the far more important stuff.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS