Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 5:27 PM

The Complete Works of Jesus Collection.

Edwin Bowden:

That's a wonderful thought.

But, I think I will opt for the audio book edition narrated by the Author. Angel

You made my heart leap for joy with that one.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 19362
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 5:55 PM

Matthew C Jones:
I bet you can spend eternity reading The Complete Works of Jesus Collection. Wonder what Pre-Pub price we can lock that in for.

"Come, all you who are thirsty... come, buy...without money and without cost." (Isaiah 55:1)

Posts 8648
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 9:05 PM

That will be "Logos Premier Package" which will come out sometime in the future about 1 light year away...hehehe Devil It's be nice if they could offer us Platinum owners some good bundles to customize our package; because honesty, I have several of the Portfolio resources.  There's only one other resource I'm interested, but it's too expensive and that is the JPS commentaries.  Hopefully they'll be on sale for xmas.  Anyway, have a great day!

Posts 8648
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 9:25 PM

Yes indeed! If you think about it, Platinum is the best deal for your money.  It has BDAG and other great commentaries like Baker's exegetical commentary and Pillars 10 vols. instead of 8.  After that you can customize to fit  your needs! Great package!!! Thanks Logos! I just regret not getting Pillars on Acts and Philippians at Prepub prices...If they said to me they'd sell them to me at prepub price right now, I will jump at the opportunity and get them.  And as a bonus I'll prepub Hebrews and 1 Corinthians too.  So what do you say Mr. Bob, can you make an exception this time? I didn't have the money that's why I couldn't order, but now that I do, I could only afford them at prepub price.  If  you can please make an exception, email me at: iglesiadecristo3@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it and forever be thankful! I'm planning on having the complete set of PNTC.  So I'll be ordering the prepubs as they come out.  Anyway, have a great evening!

Blessings!

Douglas

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 1:24 AM

Rosie Perera:
Hopefully there will be an infinite Library in heaven and I'll have all eternity to read the great classics!

Of the making of many books and of much learning there is no end...All is vanity saith the preacher (approx - ecclesiastes)  Stick out tongue

Posts 6750
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 11:14 AM

Matthew C Jones:

The Complete Works of Jesus Collection.

Edwin Bowden:

That's a wonderful thought.

But, I think I will opt for the audio book edition narrated by the Author. Angel

You made my heart leap for joy with that one.

I have an even better option. One day in eternity, Jesus and I will go for a walk by ourselves, (just the two of us) and we will have a long talk. The cost: Calvary.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 255
Pat Flanakin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 11:42 AM

Just for grins, a light year measures distance, not time.

Douglas Alvarenga:

That will be "Logos Premier Package" which will come out sometime in the future about 1 light year away...hehehe Devil It's be nice if they could offer us Platinum owners some good bundles to customize our package; because honesty, I have several of the Portfolio resources.  There's only one other resource I'm interested, but it's too expensive and that is the JPS commentaries.  Hopefully they'll be on sale for xmas.  Anyway, have a great day!

Posts 2550
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 7:43 PM

Douglas Alvarenga:

I just regret not getting Pillars on Acts and Philippians at Prepub prices...If they said to me they'd sell them to me at prepub price right now, I will jump at the opportunity and get them. 

Call Logos and ask to speak with a sales rep.  I've worked with Jim-Ray and he has been helpful on many occasions, but any rep will serve you well.  Many times they can get you a good deal. 

Ron

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 9:02 PM

Douglas Alvarenga:
I just regret not getting Pillars on Acts and Philippians at Prepub prices...And as a bonus I'll prepub Hebrews and 1 Corinthians too.  

Pillar Commentary on Hebrews releases 10/14

Posts 77
K.J. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 14 2010 9:33 PM

Abi Gail:

Matthew C Jones:
Wonder what Pre-Pub price we can lock that in for

Jesus wrote the check...we only have to cash it. Smile

Where do i sign?

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS