The Zondervan Biblical Reference Bundle 2

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
David | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 12 2010 1:23 AM

Im trying to order ......

The Zondervan Biblical Reference Bundle 2....but I cant tell if Ive actually ordered it or not.....because there is NO greying-out of the buttons !!!

Posts 286
Dr. Charles A. Wootten | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 4:39 AM

If I'm not mistaken, pre-pubs do not normally "grey out." However, if you are logged in there's the tiny print on the page that tells you when you ordered it.

Enjoy!

{charley|

running Logos Bible Software 6.0a: Collector's Edition on HP e9220y (AMD Phenom II X4 2.60GHz 8.00GB 64-bit Win 7 Pro SP1) & iPad (mini) apps.

Posts 24894
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 4:44 AM

Hi

There are certainly cases when prepubs are greyed-out. I thought they always did. Please see below for an example

Please note this same discussion is taking place in http://community.logos.com/forums/p/26005/191967.aspx#191967

Graham

Posts 1828
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 4:47 AM

You might want to try and hit the refresh button in your browser as well.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:23 AM

Dr. Charles A. Wootten:
If I'm not mistaken, pre-pubs do not normally "grey out."

To the contrary, all my ordered prepubs and CPs are greyed out, and have been since the new site was launched.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1660
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:11 AM

David Lodge:
I cant tell if Ive actually ordered it or not

Go to yuour account page and if it is not there hit "refresh" or re-load.

Mine always shows what has been just added.

[If 'going to the account page' does not make sense please re post for further instructions.]

Take care

Regards, SteveF

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 2:04 PM

Ordered resource may not be grayed out if the person's account has been logged off/signed out. Logging in again will restore the proper grayed out status.

Posts 1210
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 2:42 PM

Slight hijack of thread...wondering if Logos would estimate when this might ship?  Trying to assess risk of billing

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS