Can I install logos 4.0 in 2 or 3 laptops

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
kavitha amaresan | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 27 2010 3:45 PM

Hi

I  am in Canada now and I have installed Logos 4 in my laptop. But when I visit India I have to install Logos in 2 of my laptops in India. Does Logos has any limitation in license that I should use in only system?

Or Can I get it installed in 2 or more systems?

Pls advise. Thank you

Regards

Amar

Posts 13419
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 27 2010 3:50 PM

The Logos user licence is per user, not per machine. So you can install the program on as many machines as you want, as long as you are the sole user of Logos on each machine.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 27 2010 3:54 PM

kavitha amaresan:

Hi

I  am in Canada now and I have installed Logos 4 in my laptop. But when I visit India I have to install Logos in 2 of my laptops in India. Does Logos has any limitation in license that I should use in only system?

Or Can I get it installed in 2 or more systems?

Pls advise. Thank you

Regards

Amar

The End User License Agreement (EULA) gives you the right to use Logos on as many devices as you want. The limitation is that only you may use it. This is particularly true in the way Logos 4 is designed. Use by more than one person can be problematic, since user generated files and most settings are shared via an internet connection to all your connected devices.

If this still doesn't answer your question, please clarify.

BTW, Logos is up to version 4.1 now (4.2 is in beta).

Also, you may want to look here for instructions on installing Logos 4 on multiple computers.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2
kavitha amaresan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 27 2010 4:04 PM

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS