Attachment for the forum

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 5 2011 12:30 PM

I have created a .LBXSDG (diagram) file for James 1 that I am attempting to attach from my computer to the forum. The file is a diagramming file exactly like other diagramming files I've posted b4. However, today I get a message that thid file type is invalid.

Can anyone help?

Terry Cook

sDg

Posts 9479
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 5 2011 12:45 PM

Just zip it and it should come through OK.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 5 2011 12:55 PM

OK. Attached.

the question I have now is why wouldn't the Libronix forum allow a Libronix file?

Terry

sDg 

3034._JAMES 1.zip

Posts 19223
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 5 2011 1:06 PM

Terry Cook:

the question I have now is why wouldn't the Libronix forum allow a Libronix file?

It doesn't allow any binary files (except image files which are pretty harmless) to be attached unless zipped first; I'm guessing it is probably to protect people from viruses. The forum software was aquired from a third party. Logos has customized it a bit for their purposes, but evidently that isn't something they felt the need to change.

EDIT: My question now is why are you attaching that file? Do you have a question about it (do tell!), or were you intending to share it with others? If the latter, then it probably belongs in the Files forum, and please explain it. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS