Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 6 2011 8:34 PM

I downloaded the Complete Jewish Bible to my Mac, but it's not showing up on my iPad. When I pre-ordered it it said it would be available on the iOS. Thanks!

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2011 7:06 PM

I keep checking on my iPad, will it be available soon. I really wanted to use it this week! Thanks!!! I am glad this was added too Logos product line!

Posts 3841
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2011 8:25 PM

I do not see the Complete Jewish Bible on "Biblia.com".  I did find that Stern's Jewish New Testament is available, but no Old Testament.  Since it has the same translator and a similar name, I am assuming that they are the same New Testament texts.  A comparison of the texts seems to confirm this - though they do have different copyright dates.  The same text is available on "library.logos.com".  Hope these details are of same help.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 9:58 AM

Thanks for the reply. The Complete Jewish Bible contains the Jewish New Testament, but it also the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) as well. That is what I purchased. I am hoping someone at Logos will know if it will be available on my mobile device soon, that was one of the big reasons I got it.

In Christ,

Philana

Posts 3841
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 6:36 PM

[Duplicate Post]

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 3841
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 6:36 PM

Philana Crouch:

Thanks for the reply. The Complete Jewish Bible contains the Jewish New Testament, but it also the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) as well. That is what I purchased. I am hoping someone at Logos will know if it will be available on my mobile device soon, that was one of the big reasons I got it.

I understand - but I wondered if even having part of the product would be helpful to your purposes.  Apparently not -  Sorry.

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 7:08 PM

Thanks, it would work but only if I purchased the NT, which I have included in the Complete Jewish Bible. I wish that would work, but Logos counts them as different books. But I really appreciate the help you gave in searching the website. Blessings!

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 11 2011 9:47 AM

Is there any update on when this will be on the iPad/iPhone.

Posts 579
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 13 2011 12:12 AM

I also want to know when the Complete Jewish Bible will be available on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.

Posts 3841
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 2:07 PM

I see that the Complete Jewish Bible is accessible on Biblia.com this afternoon - I assume it will be on the iPad and iPhone soon.

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 19 2011 10:53 AM

Any update as to when this will be on the iPad?

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 25 2011 10:08 AM

The Complete Jewish Bible is now available on the iPad/iPhone I just downloaded it to mine. Looks Good!

Thanks Logos,

Philana

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS