Biblia.com and Blackberry Storm2

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Les Griffin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:02 PM

I have loaded Biblia.com Ver1.0 (1-10-11) and tried reading the book "Opening Up Judges", I get a table of contents but when I select a chapter I get the chapter heading and a few lines and nothing more and it can not go page up and down in that chapter.  There is the "reference box - go - content" above and below but no real help here. All of this is on one page.

I am signed in and it has my email address at the bottom and says "signed out"

I am not trying to be so bold as do searches, bible studies etc, but just get a book,  form my Library in there and read it.

My Blackberry is a 9550 ver 5.0.0.1015

I did look at a "History Magazine" and had pictures and much more text.

This is a response I got from Tech Support

Thank you for your call.  After a little ‘in-house’ testing here in the Customer Support Department it looks like the Biblia.com site is only functioning normally on the iPhone/iPad devices at this time.  Our resident Blackberry owner stated that the behavior of the site was less functional than it normally is today, but it does look like something is still be worked on/optimized at this point.  As I mentioned in our call, the forums are the best place to bring this issue to the attention of the developers responsible for maintaining the Biblia.com site for phone browsers.  Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you. Any Help?
Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2011 2:36 PM

I'm a Kindle rather than a Blackberry user, but often in the mobile version of Biblia.com you often get just one section of a chapter at a time. If the chapter has several numbered sections you may get just the title of the chapter on one page; the next section will be on another page. To the right of your reference box - go - content there should be an arrow pointing to the right: this will take you to the next page. In fact, you may find that the whole of the right-hand border of the page is a link to take you to the next page.

Hope this helps.

Posts 2
Les Griffin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2011 9:13 PM

This is weird. Yes there is a small arrow at the bottom right and top right with an oval slide bar  in between. A standard look.  However pressing the arrows or sliding the bar does nothing as far as going to a new page.  BUT pressing just to the right of the "s" on "contents" which is a white area, it pages down. AND  to the left of the "reference" box  again in a white area, it pages up.  Unbelievable, but it works,

I would never have though of that, Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS